Saturday 3 December – Christmas in Coalville (Christmas in Coalville programme) brought to you by North West Leicestershire District Council and the Coalville Town Team.
Head to Coalville on Saturday 3 December for a day of celebrations and shopping. There will be:
- Lots of food and drink – it’s Christmas right?
- Live music and entertainment – they do call it the party season!
- Santa’s grotto – bring your kids to meet the man himself (and his real reindeer)
- Festive stalls – do a bit of Christmas shopping with a difference
- Christmas lights switch on – be amazed as Coalville twinkles with lights
- FREE Saturday parking (till Christmas Eve)!
And if that wasn’t enough, let’s throw in some bang with a fireworks finale!
Other dates for your diary
- Thursday 1 – Sunday 4 December – Panto is back at Century Theatre with Dick Whittington
- Saturday 10 December – it’s Family Fun Day at Coalville Market and there’s a Christmas Craft Fayre with school choirs and Santa Claus himself at Coalville Library
- Saturday 17 December – see Santa at the Belvoir Centre’s Christmas Grotto or join Hermitage FM for their Charity Christmas Night at the Emporium
- Saturday 24 December – another Family Fun Day this Christmas Eve at Coalville Market
We will continue to add more information but remember to keep an eye on www.nwleics.gov.uk/whatson for more details and full listings on events. You can also add any events you’re hosting too.
Christmas shop window competition
Baubles and tinsel at the ready. Who is going to have the best festive shop windows display in Coalville? All shops and market stalls can enter and we want you to vote on who you think needs to be crowned winner. We will have full details on the competition and how to vote here soon.
Christmas Toy Trail
Take part in a quest to find the toys that are hiding in shops around Coalville. Pick up your entry form from Coalville Market – prizes for every completed form and the chance to win a family ticket to Conkers!
And finally…remember free parking
North West Leicestershire District Council is providing free parking in Coalville car parks every Saturday in December – and that includes Christmas Eve.