Christmas in Coalville (Christmas in Coalville programme) brought to you every year by North West Leicestershire District Council.
A day of celebrations and shopping, including:
- Lots of food and drink – it’s Christmas right?
- Live music and entertainment – they do call it the party season!
- Santa’s grotto – bring your kids to meet the man himself (and his real reindeer)
- Festive stalls – do a bit of Christmas shopping with a difference
- Christmas lights switch on – be amazed as Coalville twinkles with lights
- FREE Saturday parking (till Christmas Eve)!
And if that wasn’t enough, let’s throw in some bang with a fireworks finale!
Christmas shop window competition
All shops and market stalls in Coalville can enter the ‘best dressed’ competition – to encourage people to visit their business and see their work. Full details on the competition are released in November each year.
Remember… free Christmas parking
North West Leicestershire District Council provides free parking in Coalville car parks every Saturday in December.