Located in the heart of the National Forest, Coalville is steeped in history and full of hidden gems to discover.
Once a thriving coal mining town, today Coalville boasts plenty of modern attractions, shops and places to eat to keep you and your family entertained.
In this section, you can find out about some of the great things to see, do and discover in our town:
- Events programme – Coalville is lucky to have a regular programme of events to keep you entertained. Check out these dates for your diary and more about our popular events.
- National Forest – situated in the heart of 200 square miles of woodland, there is always something to see or do
- Clubs and associations – from choirs to ju jitsu, drama to swimming, there’s bound to be something that interests you. Discover more about Coalville’s clubs and associations.
- History and heritage – take a walk back in time and visit one of Coalville’s many historic attractions.
- Getting active – explore the great outdoors, take part in sports or have a little leisure time, there’s lots of reasons to get active
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.